Effective July 18, 2020
- Any employee who has a fever or other flu symptoms shall call his/her supervisor, stay home and call his/her physician or the WellHealth Worx clinic.
- Any employee who lives with someone or has been in direct contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes) with someone who has the following symptoms within the past 14 days:
- Fever over 100.4 and
- Cough and
- Shortness of breath
Shall call his/her supervisor, stay home and call his/her physician or the WellHealth Worx clinic.
If an employee has been placed on self-isolation or self-quarantine by the WellHealth Worx staff the following paid leave policy will apply
- For the first occurrence of either self-isolation or self-quarantine
- The employee will continue to be paid that employee’s regular base salary, if salaried, or for a forty-hour work week, if hourly, without deductions from that person’s PTO.
- The determination of first occurrence will include any occurrence prior to July 18, 2020.
- For any additional occurrence of either self-isolation or self-quarantine
- The company will adhere to the guidelines established by the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Salary continuation will be addressed as directed by the company’s Paid Time Off, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability policies.
Please contact your supervisor or a member of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org any questions you may have.