Free Mammogram Screenings
You are eligible if:
- You are a woman age 40 or older;
- You are a woman age 31-39 with a family history of breast cancer and a referral from a physician;
- You have a current primary care physician;
- If you do not have a primary care physician, there is a process in place to provide you with a primary care physician
- Your last mammogram was performed at least 11 months + 1 day ago
- You must be asymptomatic for breast diseases.
- Screening appointments typically last for 20 minutes. Please make every effort to be on time for your appointment. If you are 10 or more minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled.
- You must bring your health insurance card(s) and driver’s license or photo ID with you to your mammogram appointment. If your health insurance information is electronic, please bring a paper copy of your information with you to your appointment.
- Please wear a two-piece outfit.
- If you are wearing deodorant at the time of your appointment, you will be asked to wipe it off because deodorant distorts the images. Fresh deodorant will be provided.