All Temporary Leave Policies associated with the COVID19 pandemic are scheduled to end on June 13, 2020.
It has been determined that we will be extending the paid leave policy for employees placed on self-isolation or self-quarantine through July 7th.
The following guidelines have been put in place for qualifying for paid leave due to being placed on self-isolation or self-quarantine:
- The employee must first contact the WellHealth Worx clinic staff.
- The WellHealth Worx clinic staff will evaluate and make the determination to self-isolate or self-quarantine.
- The employee must submit to testing for the virus.
- The WellHealth Worx clinic staff will guide the scheduling of testing.
- The employee must report test results to the WellHealth Worx clinic staff within 24 hours of receiving their results.
All other Temporary Leave Policies associated with the COVID19 pandemic will end on June 13, 2020.
Please contact me with any questions you might have.
Thank you for your attention to this message,
Director of Human Resources